Staron Solid Surface products are often the top choice for for the discerning client, in creating that elegant look, within the commercial and private sector. Manufactured by Samsung Staron offers superior design possibilities for your kitchen worktops and kitchen counter tops. Staron worktops will provide you with an excellent long-term performance material, balancing beauty with functionality. Whatever your home requirements are, whether you are working on a private or public project, the Staron solid surface brand can offer you an enduring application, worthy of your investment.
Staron Solid Surface Advantages and Attributes
- Staron worktops and counter top solid surfaces are made to be strong and durable, able to withstand scratches and stains.
- Due to its fabrication qualities, Staron can be customized to provide that sweeping curve, bespoke upstand or drainer grooves, to meet your kitchen design.
- Staron solid surfaces are UV stable. This solid surface will not bleach or fade from exposure to sunlight, leaving you with clear colours and consistent surfaces.
- Staron solid surface sinks and bowls are non porous. Staron is a fully integrated solid surface material which will not allow seams and have invisible joins if properly installed.
- Truly adaptable solid surface. Staron can provide stylish, curved corners, sharp angles and variety of finshes.
- Staron solid surface worktops are very hygienic; this solid surface material was approved by NSF compliant certification which means it is completely safe when in direct contact with food. Non- toxic and chemically non-reactive.
- Staron solid surface is totally repairable. Should your surface accidentally be scratched, chipped or cracked this can be easily sanded out, leaving it looking like a brand new worktop and a fully restored solid surface.
- Easy to clean. Maintaining the good looks of your Staron kitchen worktop and countertop solid surfaces is relatively easy. A damp cloth with mild soap can deal with every day spills and dirt on your kitchen countertop solid surfaces.
- Staron solid surface is covered by 10 years limited quality warranty
Solid Surface Use and Care
- A day to day simple cleaning routine is the only requirement to make Staron solid surface keep its best condition. Just simply wipe spills or dirt using a damp cloth to keep it looking new and fresh.
- Never put hot saucepans or hot pots straight to your Staron kitchen worktops or countertop surfaces. Always use hot pads, trivet with rubber feet or a heat protecting tray to avoid potential damage from heat exposure to the solid surface.
- Protect your countertop kitchen solid surfaces from possible deep cuts from sharp knives. Always use chopping or cutting boards.
- Do not expose your kitchen worktops or countertop solid surfaces to chemical spills such as bleach, chlorides, nail polish remover, permanent ink or any abrasive chemicals. If exposed, remove immediately using plenty of soapy water.
More about Staron Worktops
Staron worktops are one of best brands to use for commercial establishments. Often the top choice for food service countertops like restaurants or hotels, kitchen and bathroom worktops, kitchen and bathroom sinks , healthcare facilities, laboratories, washroom cubicles and many more. Staron solid surface is fully functional and extremely versatile, the perfect choice for its many different applications.
- Staron solid surfaces are made of 100% premium acrylic material.
- Available standard thickness -6mm (2500 x 760mm),12.3mm (3680 x 760mm) and 12.3mm (1840 x 760mm)
- Three finishes available. Matte, semi-gloss and high-gloss finishes.
Call Go Worktops for Free quotes (with no obligations) about Staron solid surfaces. Dial UK wide 0845 330 7642
How to Choose a Worktop Sample
There are several ways in which to consider which worktop you should choose - Realistically focusing on a small sample is not one of them
since 99% of your life in your kitchen will be the peripheral "OVERALL IMPACT" of the work surface you choose.
How we view our worktop at a glance at 2-3 meters is a better way to make your final choice.
ie. A small sample that may be pleasing to the eye up close may present a less than perfect choice when you are looking at 6 square meters of it.
Equally, a small sample that may have the right overall shade but perhaps the wrong grain, may also provide you with ideal "OVERALL IMPACT"
that you are hoping for..
Midnight up close looks quite black, quite grainy - However as an overall appreciation its effect is very different providing almost a 3D Graphite look